Ormond Gre​en HOA

Property Maintenance

Property owners are responsible for maintenance of right-of-way located between roadway adjacent to private property.

Any work on the outside of the premises must be approved by the Architecture Committee and may need city building permit.

Violations which are not corrected within 30 days of notification will be cleaned by a contractor  (licensed) and an assessment made against the property for the cost of cleaning.

Premises are to be maintained f​ree of:

  • Insect and rodent harborage
  • Debris and litter
  • Ragweed, poison ivy, oak, and sumac
  • Grass and weeds in excess of 12" in height
  • Dead plant material
  • Outside storage of personal property
  • Garbage Cans or Containers in front of Garage Door

Garage Sales

  • Permit required
  • Permit to be displayed on site at all times of sale
  • No more than three garage sales are allowed at the same address per calendar year
  • Not to exceed three consecutive days
  • Items not to be displayed earlier than sunrise on the first day of the sale
  • Items to be placed 15 feet from road or sidewalk
  • Items for sale must belong to the permit holder
  • No commercial or business products may be sold
  • The property owner must be responsible for attendees parking in a lawful and respective manner

Garage sale and real estate signs are not permitted on the city right-of-way.

Permitted Outdoor Storage

Items that are customarily associated with an incidental to residential premises such as swings, slides, lawn chairs, umbrellas, lawn ornaments, picnic tables, grills, and the like.